About J4J

This blog was created by the family of Jason Day who was wrongfully convicted of "Shaking Baby Syndrome". We have fought for 3 years for his justice and we will continue to fight until the world knows the truth. We want to educate people about SBS and have a place to share our thoughts and our daily struggles as we fight for my brother's innocence.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

A Place For Thoughts

I started this blog because it seems like I have so much to say, and nowhere to share it. I want people to know the truth, I want to be able to reach thousands of people, and I want people to see what happens in the daily life of the family fighting for the justice of a loved one. Jason is my big brother, Natalie's father, a son, an older brother, a PERSON. I am here to do EVERYTHING I can to spread the word and fight till I die for my brothers' justice. I will do whatever it takes to spread the misdiagnosis of "Shaken Baby Syndrome" and misdiagnosed child abuse so that maybe this might not happen to another innocent person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment