About J4J

This blog was created by the family of Jason Day who was wrongfully convicted of "Shaking Baby Syndrome". We have fought for 3 years for his justice and we will continue to fight until the world knows the truth. We want to educate people about SBS and have a place to share our thoughts and our daily struggles as we fight for my brother's innocence.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

It is coming up,the 3rd anniversary of Natalies death and subsequently the incarceration of my son. It has been the hardest 3 years of my life as well as my family...the loss of Natalie ,to this day is so hard. The realization only more real to us all ,as my other grandbabies who were born the same year, turn 3 yrs old and we see them grow and learn and enjoy them so, I cannot help but wonder what Natalie would have been like,how she would look, her smile, her attitude(it showed at a young age ) :) I must constantly ground myself in the word, and pray for relief of the ache I feel, stop and really enjoy every moment I have with my grandchildren here in front of me and cherish every memory we have. God does not promise to make sense of Natalies death, He only promises that HE has a plan and that HE loves us and loved her and is loving her now for eternity. and that we will see her again., that HE will get us all through this if we trust HIM and love HIM... I do both and everyday thank Him for the wonderful blessings that have come through this horrible 3 yrs and know that there will be more good that comes...one day at a time Sweet Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment