About J4J

This blog was created by the family of Jason Day who was wrongfully convicted of "Shaking Baby Syndrome". We have fought for 3 years for his justice and we will continue to fight until the world knows the truth. We want to educate people about SBS and have a place to share our thoughts and our daily struggles as we fight for my brother's innocence.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

I am going to visit Jason for the first time tonight,,since trial....and it is really difficult. Although I have talked with him on the phone many times, I struggle with looking into his eyes. He is so strong and has held up well through this nightmare,better than I could have..... it hurts so much to know he is headed to prison........the injustice of it is so hard to bear at times....I am thankful to know in my heart,mind and soul, the Lord is in control....I still hurt,cry,struggle to understand how this has happened. I want to give him hope ,the only way to do that is to believe the Lord has this under control no matter what we are suffering along with Jason, HE has a plan for good for my son,no evil.......I am now trying to write the story behind this whole nightmare,but words fail me, I suppose it is because it is so very emotional,not just for me but for my other children.
I am trying to put my hands to work in the fight for Jason and quickly become overwhelmed. Please continue praying for him and all of us ,that we know how to start this fight, where to concentrate our efforts, this is not over !

1 comment:

  1. "Your heavenly Father knows your needs. He will always give you all you need from day to day." Luke 12:30-31 TLB

    ReplyDelete