About J4J

This blog was created by the family of Jason Day who was wrongfully convicted of "Shaking Baby Syndrome". We have fought for 3 years for his justice and we will continue to fight until the world knows the truth. We want to educate people about SBS and have a place to share our thoughts and our daily struggles as we fight for my brother's innocence.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

A Letter

I told Jason I would try writing him in a new style now. More like a daily diary that I would send him at the end of each week. The first week went off well, but this is my second week and I haven't written at all...and I am supposed to mail the letter tomorrow....I HATE not "finding" the time to write him because I feel like of all things I do in my day he should be on the top of the list. In reality though, finding time to sit for 20 minutes and write about my day is becoming hard to do, especially when there is SO much to do daily at the moment with moving and Michael starting school. Its also not helpful with carpel tunnel (we think that's what it is) to sit and write more than a paragraph. I am buying a printer as soon as I can afford one so I can start typing my day up and printing them out..although it seems less personal, but in the end he gets a letter :) 


Now that Kenny and I are living together, its AMAZING how many times throughout the day that Kenny will do something and I will think "I bet Jason would have said/done the same thing." No wonder Mosta (a.k.a Mom) has such a hard time making sure not to compare the two and let it get to her when Kenny is around. He hasn't been around for longer than Jason has been in county, so its all like playing catch-up with him and I feel like if Jason was sitting here with us they would be a couple of Twinkies :)


I haven't seen Jason in about 2-3 weeks now, so I am eager to see him and catch him up on all that's happening. Will write tomorrow :)

2 comments:

  1. It is amazing how much Kenny reminds me of Jason....body language,humor,love having Kenny home :) I do try so hard not to show it so he won't feel awkward......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man my life is falling apart and in the midst of it all I am still thinking and wondering what I could be doing to help Jason and his family get justice for him. I need to write him. I need to visit u. Life gets in the way.

    ReplyDelete