About J4J

This blog was created by the family of Jason Day who was wrongfully convicted of "Shaking Baby Syndrome". We have fought for 3 years for his justice and we will continue to fight until the world knows the truth. We want to educate people about SBS and have a place to share our thoughts and our daily struggles as we fight for my brother's innocence.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Tattoo: Accomplished!

I got my J4J tattoo today. I LOVE it. It hurt, don't get me wrong, but I did it and I love it and I cannot wait to show Jason on Thursday..well, I guess he will see it Wednesday.. sentencing is Wednesday at 10am. Gonna be another emotional day. Blugh. My brother is working on the design he wants, so his should be coming soon. Oh, so for those wondering: The 3 birds symbolize (Feb 3rd is the day Natalie died and Jason was taken from us, it also means it was a 3yr journey from day 1 till time of trial/sentencing) Birds flying symbolize power and freedom..which we are striving for in this journey. In myths birds have symbolized such things as "the flight of the soul" "New beginning", "Hope."

It's going to be a constant reminder of what my family is going through and what we are doing for Jason every day.

1 comment: