About J4J

This blog was created by the family of Jason Day who was wrongfully convicted of "Shaking Baby Syndrome". We have fought for 3 years for his justice and we will continue to fight until the world knows the truth. We want to educate people about SBS and have a place to share our thoughts and our daily struggles as we fight for my brother's innocence.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Been A While

So, it's been a few weeks since sentancing/my last post. This is the part that makes me feel guilty. Always so much emotion and thoughts about Jason and this whole thing, but to sit down and write about it seems impossible sometimes. Maybe it is the simple fact that writing about it makes it come to the surface, and I am very good about NOT letting things come to the sufrace..at least not very often.

I havent seen Jay since court either. Im hoping I am scheduled for next week. Lily asks about him every time we head down the road in his direction, lol. She says " We go see Jay Jay Momma?." There are so many times I am thankful for the fact that she is so young and there is only so much she will ask and understands. Still, she is so much smarter and understands so much more than we think!

As of now there are 17 followers. I changed the settings on the blog so that you could all leave comments anytime you wanted. I didnt know you couldnt until my mother informed me, lol. So, comment away, and thanks for following.

Love Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment