About J4J

This blog was created by the family of Jason Day who was wrongfully convicted of "Shaking Baby Syndrome". We have fought for 3 years for his justice and we will continue to fight until the world knows the truth. We want to educate people about SBS and have a place to share our thoughts and our daily struggles as we fight for my brother's innocence.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Jason has been moved

Jason has moved. A hard hard realization for me and our family, even though we knew it was coming.......it stills hits me hard, bawled the minute I found out..... but, he was looking forward to a better place than where he was, he lives for books and there is no limit on how many I can have sent to him :) I hurt so,not being able to talk to him through this,but it causes me to pray more,rely on the Lord to hold Jason up..the new place is 1 1/2 hours away, we only get to visit via a television monitor which is hard,but "live" so it is better than nothing and we dont have to bend over and talk through a tiny bunch of holes......I will miss the face to fave albiet through glass, one hour visits, so that is longer than we had... His letters will go directly to him :) Soon he will be able to go to library,or at least request books and any reading material he would like, hoping he gets to feel the wind on his brow, breath fresh air soon.... the pod he is in was in lockdown the day he got there and that is tough so please pray for him the next few days ! He should be able to call soon, I look forward to hearing his voice. There are religious services too :)
I thank you all for all of your support through prayer,monies and encouragement,you will never know how that holds us all up...... he knows he is not going through this alone......and we are praying and hoping for a retrial in 8 months :) To God be the Glory in all that happens.

1 comment:

  1. Address is
    Jason S Day #649616
    fb-201
    6888 east 133rd Road
    Holdenville Ok 74848

    ReplyDelete