About J4J

This blog was created by the family of Jason Day who was wrongfully convicted of "Shaking Baby Syndrome". We have fought for 3 years for his justice and we will continue to fight until the world knows the truth. We want to educate people about SBS and have a place to share our thoughts and our daily struggles as we fight for my brother's innocence.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Letter from Jason.......its the little things !

I just had to share this letter from Jason,first one so far,written before we saw him,but sent after.
Guess what mom ?

" I got to spend 1 full hour in the sunlight,first time since Feb 09, I just layed down on the concrete to soak up as much as I could. I know you've seen those outdoor kennels for dogs,well,that is what I get,I get to come out to it 5 times a week for a hour.It was absolutely amazing ! I got to see grass,tree and rocks ! And even some cattle, lol ah`,but it truly is the little things that matter in life. I can't describe the immense, spiritual lift that has provided, I 'd forgotten the acutal feeling of sunlight hitting the flesh, I 'd also forgotten how much the outdoors means to me,. I feel that through this experience, HE is letting me know that my time here will be a better , healthier place for my body and soul."
This letter brought me to joyful tears, goes to show you ,even in this horrid time, there are blessings for us all

No comments:

Post a Comment