About J4J

This blog was created by the family of Jason Day who was wrongfully convicted of "Shaking Baby Syndrome". We have fought for 3 years for his justice and we will continue to fight until the world knows the truth. We want to educate people about SBS and have a place to share our thoughts and our daily struggles as we fight for my brother's innocence.

Monday, June 4, 2012

I can't imagine

I am really really missing Jason today :( these times come in waves, doing daily chores,doing the mundane...... and then it strikes, his face,his humor , his smile, his hugs.......makes me so sad...so so sad, then I pray, I cry , I hope, I lose hope, I pray, I cry.....over and over and over again.....this is the hardest thing I have ever been through...and I think to myself.......THAT I HAVE BEEN THROUGH?,...what about Jason? I cannot imagine sitting in a cell, 24 / 7......accept for maybe one hour a day outside,and that is in a cage , like an animal......innocent yet sentenced to life with the chance of parole.......can you imagine? how would YOU handle that? Jason makes me proud on how he has been able to remain positive, or at the least sane.....Lord knows the plan for my first born. HE is HIS....I love that, I suffer and I hurt.....but I know in the end , if Jason knows HIS saviour , then HE will meet me in paradise one day. I pray Jason can hug me at home before paradise ! Please keep him in your prayers for his battle is long and hard.......

1 comment: